I received an inaccurate report from this company that was supposed to give me a persons criminal history.It gave me only an arrest date, not information about any convictions and since it only cost me a dollar i chalked it up to experience.

A few days later a charge for $18.95 shows up on bank account, for a subscription that I did not authorize. I agreed to no such transaction. I immediately called my bank and got the charges reversed. What a SCAM.

I would warn anyone to remember the old addage."If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

BEWARE.

Had an Experience with Phone Agent Source?

Comments

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more "HELD HOSTAGE UVERSE ATT DSL" ATT "Are you bored & have nothing exciting to do to occupy your mind? I have the answer just call AT&T & get "U-Verse" for your phone, Internet & your cable!..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more